itsthatshow:#NowThinking:Thats an ass whipping right there☑ Lauryn HillIt’s funny how money change a situation Miscommunication leads to complication My emancipation don’t fit your equation I was on the humble—You on every station
I think that what he means is that he blew up mainstream wise, like… he’s selling millions of albums and such… I mean, you really can’t deny that this dude is EVERYWHERE….
- 8 Grammy Awards / 18 Nominations (5 in 1 year)
- 22 Non-Grammy Awards / 32 Nominations (in 2 years)
- 3 World Best-Selling Music Awards
- 8 × Platinum in United States/7 × Platinum in Canada (Drake’s home country)
- 4 Film Acting Roles (including Sister Act 2) before musical career. For Example: Wheelchair Jimmy
Hey, I’m talking young man. As if chalk in my hand I will take y’all little ass to school It’s cool when the kids call me Sunny, the hood calls me Stacks
The B’s call me honey, Hollywood calls me back
- 6 Grammy Awards/9 Grammy Nominations (4 Grammys on Singing/Rapping albums or songs)
- 34 Non-Grammy Awards/58 Nominations
- 11 × Platinum in United States
- 25 million copies sold overall
- 4 Drama Featured Films/1 Self-Produced Animated Series/14 Film Features Overall
- Featured on Take Care
PS lol@drake’s picture
Wait, wait, wait…
What about Cee-lo? And I don’t mean 2011 Cee-lo. I mean Goodie Mob Cee-lo. Personally when it comes to singing and intricate lyrical rapping he has done it the best, or at least is one of the best. Just in case many of you are too young to remember Goodie Mob, let me jog your memory.
Soul Food: Free
Soul Food: Thought Process (Ft. Andre 3k)
Soul Food: Fighting (Poem)
Matter of fact just listen to this whole album, as well as Still Standing.
Aquemini: Liberation, Outkast (Ft. Cee-lo and Erykah Badu)
Electric Circus: Between Me, You and Liberation, Common (Ft. Cee-lo)
Electric Circus: Heaven Somewhere, Common: (Ft. Omar, Cee-Lo, Bilal, Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige, Erykah Badu & Lonnie Lynn)
Like Water For Chocolate: Song For Assta, Common (Ft. Cee-lo)
One Day It’ll All Make Sense: G.O.D. (Gaining One’s Definition), Common (Ft. Cee-lo)
There are sooo many songs and other artist (e.g., Andre 3k, etc.) I could list. Someone get this clown nigga off stage.
How bout Missy Elliott?? Devin the Dude, hell Snoop Dogg and even T-Pain (yeah, I said it)
This is why I can’t take this dude that seriously.